Delighted to announce Gulf Oil Marine will be exhibiting at IMPA 2013
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre (QEIICC) was opened by Her Majesty the Queen in 1986. An executive agency of the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG), the Centre is uniquely situated amongst Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and The Houses of Parliament.
The QEIICC combines this stunning location with unrivalled conference facilities, offering 26 conference and event spaces, including:
- A plenary room for up to 1,300
- Over 2,000m2 exhibition space on one floor
- 4 large conference rooms for over 300
- A further 6 meeting spaces for over 100
- 12 syndicate rooms
- Numerous additional offices, speakers’ lounges and catering areas
The Centre also provides a comprehensive range of in-house support services, all of which offer unrivalled knowledge of the building, expert staff, and products and services that are tailored to individual requirements.
Known as one of the most technologically intelligent conference centres in the UK, The QEIICC provides wireless internet access throughout, digital signage across all floors and high definition audio visual equipment.
The Venue has won several industry awards including:-
- Winner ‘Europe’s Leading Conference Centre’ – World Travel Awards
- Winner ‘Innovation in Business Tourism’ – London Tourism Awards
- Winner ‘Best Recycling Target Success’ – National Recycling Awards
- The QEIICC’s ‘Our People Speak For Themselves!’ Campaign – Finalist, Best Print Advertising Campaign, Meeting Industry Marketing Awards 2008(MIMA).
As you would expect from a world-class venue, the technical, presentation and communications facilities are modern, efficient and adaptable. The Centre is fully air conditioned and is also one of the most IT intelligent buildings in the UK, with built-in wireless network, in-house audio visual services, webcasting and an online conference service.
Leith’s at the Centre have been Gold Winners at the Meeting & Incentives Travel Awards for the past three years. Prue Leith founded her business in 1972 with the motto ‘simply better.’ Today their imaginative yet uncomplicated style of food is reflected in everything they do, from planning menus to communicating with their clients.
The Centre provides a comprehensive range of services and relies on an experienced workforce to ensure your needs are met. The Event Management team alone has more than 80 years combined experience working on event at the QEIICC, and have achieved 100% client satisfaction in the past 12 months. In addition, many of the AV team are Certified Technology Specialists.